Important Student Update – Coronavirus
Posted on March 12, 2020

Following the announcements yesterday we have taken the difficult decision to postpone all schools with immediate effect and until further notice.

We have spoken with all our venues and they have committed to keeping our spaces open until such time as it is sensible to restart.

We know all parents and students will be disappointed but I’m also sure you will support the decision. We will be restarting as soon as the advice allows. Of course, all bookings made to date will be rolled over into the new term. We are monitoring all the events, gigs and performances that are currently booked and will advise parents and students accordingly of any changes or cancellations.

However, the management team and our music tutors have scheduled a video meeting for this week to discuss plans to keep rocking. We fully intend to put measures in place that will keep the students practicing and continuing to engage with their music.

We will be in touch again early next week with an update.

Thank you for your continued support.

Nat and the team